Get to Know Your Student Association Cabinet

What exactly is Cabinet? One of the three branches of Student Association on campus, Cabinet’s function is to serve students through programming and operational support. Cabinet is split into departments headed by an executive director and staffed by a team of associate directors. It meets every Tuesday at 5 p.m. Below is a look at our 2018 – 2019 departments and their purposes. Applications for associate directors are now open at orgs.utulsa.edu/sa/apply through Friday, August 31 at 5 p.m. Contact Director of Communications Kyra Manlove at klm385@utulsa.edu with any questions.

tucollegian | Collegian

Andrew Hansen, ED of Tech Services

To connect students to SA, other organizations and each other through simple digital communication.

tucollegian | Collegian

Michaela Conn, ED of PR & Graphics

To communicate Student Association initiatives and events to the students.

tucollegian | Collegian

Claire Chapman, ED of Elections & Policy

To review, advise on and carry out all election procedures for Student Association, making sure elections are efficient and fair and that students are informed and confident on voting matters.

tucollegian | Collegian

Cassandra Meador, ED of Organizational Outreach

To help student organizations brainstorm, plan and execute event partnerships
with SA so our student organizations’ big dreams become reality.

tucollegian | Collegian

Kyra Manlove, Director of Communications

To increase transparency and communication between SA and students about our internal process and upcoming changes.

tucollegian | Collegian

Catherine Aaronson, Student Giving Liaison

To partner with alumni and faculty to provide opportunities to connect with students and open a direct line of communication.

tucollegian | Collegian

Mary Bergwell, ED of Student Awareness

To increase awareness for issues that pertain to college students both nationally and here at TU by creating positive programming that highlights aspects of campus which may be overlooked and addresses pressing issues faced by students.

tucollegian | Collegian

Faith Nichols, ED of International Student Relations

To support international organizations across campus by representing what TU’s international community needs and providing a safe space for it to thrive.

tucollegian | Collegian

Nevin Subramanian, ED of Diversity & Multiculturalism

To encourage, welcome and celebrate an inclusive environment for those of multiple backgrounds and differences.

tucollegian | Collegian

Hannah Scott, ED of Community Service

To foster TU’s engagement in the surrounding Tulsa community by encouraging students to lead through service.

tucollegian | Collegian

Caroline Rodgers, ED of Innovation & Development

To use creative methods to positively improve the TU student experience by introducing modern innovation into higher education, defining what it means to apply design thinking in aspects of collegiate life and creating a network of open collaboration between each unique area of study.

tucollegian | Collegian

Sarah Marshall, ED of Athletics

To raise student attendance at games and facilitate opportunities to make athletes to feel an integrated part of student affairs.

tucollegian | Collegian

Andreana Huynh, ED of Homecoming & Grad Party

To keep treasured traditions alive while also advancing our programs to appeal to the current students.

tucollegian | Collegian
Megan Skocdopole, ED of Festivals [/caption] To provide the opportunity for social engagement and cultural growth for the TU community.

Images and descriptions provided by Student Association of the University of Tulsa.

Post Author: tucollegian