1. Sociology: a mysterious conviction that they are surrounded by systemic inequality and injustice (they are).
2. Physics: the mistaken impression that they live in a knowable, ordered universe.
3. Petroleum Engineering: the occasional moral hang-up about their role in environmental degradation.
4. Philosophy: being a dick to your friends.
5. Political Science: the knowledge that their skills are only useful in a deeply broken system.
6. Art: hunger pangs.
7. Marketing: alcohol poisoning.
8. Computer Science: tech startup pipe dreams.
9. Economics: see Political Science.
10. Law: a practical lack of altruism (also known as being viciously opportunistic).