Campus Crime Watch

Feb. 25
11:35 p.m.

While on routine patrol Officers saw an EMSA at the West Park apartments. EMSA personnel were unable to enter the building. When officers arrived the ambulance had left the area but they contacted EMSA via their non-emergency number to verify if medical assistance was needed in the building. No assistance was needed in the building.

11:17 p.m.
Officers were dispatched to Mayo Village Apartments in reference to a noise complaint. Upon arrival officers immediately heard noise coming from an apartment. The owner of the apartment was identified and was advised keep the noise down and issued a housing contact card for the infraction.

8:10 a.m.

University of Tulsa Security Officers and the Tulsa Police Department responded to a call regarding someone attempting to enter the east doors of the University School. Officers made contact with the individual and issued them a trespass warning.

12:02 p.m.

A student witnessed two individuals, whom officers have not yet identified, removing items from the lobby of the Pat Case Dining Facility. A thorough search of the area, including an extensive video footage investigation, is ongoing.

Feb. 26
6:00 p.m.

Officers conducted a pedestrian check on a suspicious man near Rayzor Hall. The man claimed to be cutting through campus while walking home. Officers identified him as non-TU affiliated and issued him a Trespass Warning.

Feb. 28
11:30 a.m.

Officers were dispatched to investigate a larceny that occurred in John Mabee Hall dormitory. The stolen property was taken from the lobby between the hours of 1730 the previous day and 1130 hours this morning.

1:30 a.m.
Officers responded to Tucker Drive on a report of a vehicle driving erratically. Arriving officers found no vehicle matching the description of the suspected vehicle.

2:00 a.m.
Officers were dispatched to investigate possible drug use at Fisher South Hall. Officers found drug paraphernalia, numerous empty liquor bottles and beer cans, and a .22 caliber bullet. The drug and alcohol contraband were confiscated and destroyed. The bullet was locked up for investigation.

March 2
9:40 a.m.

Officers were dispatched to the McFarlin library regarding two suspicious people. One was wearing a red coat and jeans and the other was wearing a brown coat and khakis. They were non TU affiliates and were uncooperative with Officers, so they were asked to leave campus and did so without any incident. The two were not warned for trespassing because Officers were unable to obtain any information from them.

March 3
10:35 a.m.

Officers were dispatched to a call regarding a person being struck by a work truck. Officers located the victim and suspect in the McFarlin Library Lot. On duty TPD also responded to the call, and wrote a report. The victim was transported by EMSA to St. John’s Hospital.

March 5
10:15 p.m.

Officers responded to an injured employee [who] slipped on ice and suffered injuries to their hands, wrists, shoulders and knees. The employee refused treatment.

The Collegian does not produce or edit the Campus Crime Watch except for content and brevity.